A book will be published in 2006 and a symposium will be held October 3, 2006 at HEC Montréal on the theme of "spin-off technology.
A book will be published in 2006 on "Governance and boards of directors of SMEs mainly technological.
Research is conducted regularly on this topic, including those of the international GEM (Global Entrepreneurship Monitor) for which
Systems entrepreneurial activities and processes Viewers
After much research on process viewers entrepreneurs, research continues on this issue but on other categories of actors whose entrepreneurial intrapreneurs.
Field (s) of interest (s)
- Technological Entrepreneurship
- Creating Business
Filion, LJ (2004). Operators and Visionaries: Differences in the Entrepreneurial and Managerial Systems of Two Types ofContractors. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, 1, 1: 35-55.
Filion, LJ (1998). From Entrepreneurship to Entreprenology: the Emergence of a New Discipline. Journal of Enterprising Culture,6, 1 :1-23.
- Filion, LJ (1991). Vision and Relations: Elements for Entrepreneurial Metamodel year. International Small Business Journal, 9, 2: 26-40.
- Filion, LJ et al (2007). Management of SMEs: From creation to growth, renewal Educational Publishing Inc..
- Filion, LJ, Luke, D., Fortin, P.-A. (2003). The spin-offs. Towards new business practices. Montreal, Qc: Editions Transcontinental.
- Filion, LJ (2002). Know undertake. Montreal, Qc: Presses de l'Université de Montréal (Case Studies conducted with collaborators). This book received the Prix Roger Charbonneau 2003 Award for Best textbook published in the HEC Montréal in 2002.
- Filion, LJ (2001). Making his business plan (with employees). Montreal, Qc: Éditions Transcontinental, 1997, 268 p.; 2nd ed., 1999, 460 p.; 3rd ed., 2001, 566 p. Each of the first two editions of this book won an award from the foundation of entrepreneurship and the third edition has been awarded the 2002 Roger Charbonneau awarded to the best textbook published in the HEC Montréal in 2001.
- Menzies, TV, Filion, LJ, Brenner, GA, Elgie, S. (2003). A Study of Entrepreneurs' Ethnic Involvement Utilizing Personal and Business Characteristics. 20th Annual Conference CCSBE / CCSBE (Canadian Council for Small Business and Entrepreneurship / Conseil canadien de
Smalland entrepreneurship), Victoria, BC, November 6-8. Published in the Proceedings. Best Research Paper Award. Research Paper 2003-18, Chair of Entrepreneurship Rogers-J.-A.-Bombardier, HEC Montréal.
Filion, LJ, Ramangalahy, C., Brenner, GA, Menzies, TV (2001). Chinese, Italian and Sikh Ethnic Entrepreneurship in
: Implications for the Research Agenda, Education Programs and Public Policy. Fourth McGill Conference on International Entrepreneurship, Researching New Frontiers, Canada Universityof Strathclyde, Glasgow( ), 21-23 September. Published in: Jones, MV, Dimitratos, P. (Eds.) (2004). Emerging Paradigms in International Entrepreneurship, Cheltenham, UK and Northhampton, U.S.: Edward Elgar, pp. 295-318. Working Paper # 2001-08. Rogers Chair of Entrepreneurship-JABombardier, HEC Scotland . Montreal
- Filion, LJ (1989). The Design of Your Entrepreneurial Learning System: a Vision and Identify Assess Your Relationship System.Third Canadian Conference on Entrepreneurial Studies - Third Canadian Symposium on entrepreneurial studies - University of Calgary, 28-30 September. Best Paper Award - Published in: McKirdy , JGM (Ed.), Proceedings of the Third Canadian Conference on Entrepreneurial Studies